Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PC Reunion!


Here are some pictures from a little reunion I had with my girlfriends from FL. Well, only one still lives in FL now, but we have been friends since kindergarten and continue to stay close. We try to have a "PC reunion" every year. This year it was in Asheville and I was the host. I didn't realize how much pressure that really was...my goodness ya'll are hard to please...just kidding! We had a blast just like the good'ole times! Many funny stories, a couple games of Dutch Blitz, some shopping, a nice dinner out, lots of laughs, and a couple prayers to get us up the mountain and that is all I needed to remind me of how special it is to call all of these great gals my friends! I love you all! Sheila, we missed you and can't wait until next time. You better be there!
















There is only one word to wrap up the weekend...BOO-YA! Thank you, Shea, Jill, Susan, and Sheila!

2 comments:

THE PREZ said...

Oh my word, I just typed a whole big long thing and it got erased after I had to enter? Anyways, I was thanking you, Heidi for the wonderful memories.....from a long time ago to the last PC reunion! By the way you did a great job as hostess! It was the "most fun" (Shag)I love you! And where is the next PC reunion at? If Jill progresses with one of these guys maybe we can go to CO for a wedding! OOH or we can go to an island for her destination wedding! Love your blog.....wish I knew how to do that!

Unknown said...

What, you can't have any other friends. Just kidding. I love old friends, they're the best.