Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Shea!






Shea, today I celebrate you and all the great memories we have had together. You are an amazing person and wonderful friend who brings so much life to everyone around you. I love you so much and thank you for your forever friendship. I dedicate to you, Shea, a big BOO-YA and a Yeeee-ha, cowgirl!

It is so much fun to look back on all of our memories together, you, me, Susan, Jill, and Sheila. Can you believe we are all grown up now...well...kind of? From "Saved by the Bell" marathons and paddle ball in your living room, roller blading to each other's house, big hair, homemade dance video's, and scooping ice cream at the Big O...to being there for weddings, births, PC reunions, and just to talk. Hopefully we have gotten older and wiser, but one thing will never change...the "PC"...just kidding...you will always be one of my closest friends (well, and now that you married my cousin I guess we are related for life!). Have a great day! Love ya, cuz!

3 comments:

THE PREZ said...

That was really sweet....love to see those old pics, it takes me back!

Becky Swann said...

Heidi I like the old pictures of you that is awesome

Becky Swann said...

Oh especially the Express Sweatshirt those were so amazing