Friday, April 27, 2007

Grandfather Mtn. with Grandfather "Poppy"

Well, here is some pictures from our little excursion to Grandfather Mtn. with "Poppy" and "Noni." We went up to see them and celebrate some birthdays. It was great fun and the kids loved the bears, mountain lions, the hiking, and the swinging bridge! That mountain is always so sentimental for me because I spent a lot of time on it growing up, and I am so blessed to have my children embarking on their own adventures there.

Above Richard is helping Addie Grace scale her first mountain. Thank you Richard for being an amazing Dad! It takes me back to my own memories with my Dad! I love you both so much!


Above - Ryland loved watching the bears through the fence!
I thought these pictures were both so great of them pointing to the animals. They were both authentic reactions from the kids.




Below are just pictures of our family on top of good'ol Grandfather and one of Poppy and Noni. Thanks for the great day! We had such fun and have many memories!







Just one disclaimer - The pictures are a little hard to see because our digital is on the fritz and I have resorted to scanning actual photos...but at least we are back!

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

that looks like a fun time! I love those little guys!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

grandfather is a really cool place to go with the kids.

Becky Swann said...

Heidi! We need some more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Heidi.. what have you been doing since April!! jk.. I hope you and your family are doing well. It was good to see you last month.. or was that 2 months ago.. man, does time fly!