Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Please don't report me to Social Services!!!




Ok, so now that we have a little puppy our neighbors let us borrow this not-so-little crate. Well...I can't keep the kids out of it. They think it is their little clubhouse. Ryland likes to tell me he is having a party and takes ALL his toys in there. Seriously, I know this can't look good...but boy does this make it easy to get stuff done...JUST KIDDING! I try to keep them out, but they just look like they are having so much fun. Check out Addie's crazy faces as she is trying to do her best wild animal impression! What wild animal makes those crazy faces? Only she knows!


Another fun thing lately is their new Power Team with the neighbor kids. They apparently have a clubhouse of sorts and go on little adventures between the 2 houses. Ryland, AKA #12, will say "Go see Power People" and I think they are about to turn Leyla into wonder-dog. It's fun to have neighbors with young kids!









We also just had a great weekend with my mom, AKA Nana, and Grandpa Ted. We went to the Virginia Creeper, highly recommended by Annie, and really had a great time. Our camera battery died, but we did get a couple shots on Richard's phone. Ryland was in a little pull-behind wagon type thing. I didn't realize how much dirt he was getting in his face until the end...poor little guy, but he didn't complain much. I think he is most happy covered in dirt!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reporting you.
Can't wait to see this in person.
I'm sure will is going to join in when he's over.
Where's the puppy? Still on the couch?
Kids in the cage, puppy on the couch, Heidi we might have to have a talk.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i want to see that puppy! and we really want to do the virginia creeper. worth has been talking about it for years. as always your kids are just so sweet and so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I think playing in the dog crate is fun! Where is the puppy??

I can't get over how fast your children have grown either!!

Becky Swann said...

That is so funny, you probably couldn't have bought an expensive playhouse that they would have liked better, Your kids have such great imaginations, I need to see that little Pablo the Power person and Uniqua soon!!

Jessica Rodriguez said...

Ha! That's funny :) Kids love anything that has walls & a door that can be made into a playhouse! Hanna would have done the same thing . . .