Sunday, November 11, 2007

Boston and Back






















not me, but Richard! Let me catch you up on a few things that have happened in the last month or so...Here I thought..."what a great birthday gift...to let Richard go to Boston to see the Red Sox play and have a few days, no kids, exploring New England with one of his best friends." Well, to my surprise, I was the only one not "in" on the real plan. Here Richard had bought, for me (he is stoked about it too) a JEEP! He bought it online in Rhode Island and had Jake tell me this extravagant lie so that they could go get it without me knowing. I know I have a pretty amazing husband (I do let him drive it too sometimes!) Richard and Jake did get to go to the Sox game and a lot of other really cool places, but I was floored when he brought it home. I love it! My first vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler and I guess I never got over it. It is a pretty cool mom vehicle, not traditional, but pretty cool! I have included some pictures of it along with pictures from their trip. I love you Richard! I take back all the stuff I said before...this is so much better than flowers!

6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Yeah a blog, what a cool jeep that I still need to cruise around with you in and pick up guys with...I mean pick up stuff for our husbands;)

Heidi King said...

Nice cover! I am totally up for a ride!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

I had forgotten what a great photographer Richard is!!! I'm assuming he took those AWESOME pics. ...oh yea, NICE jeep!!!! One day my friend in high school let me trade with her for a day and I drove her jeep wrangler around ALL DAY thinkin' I was SO cool. I've always had a thing for them too.

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Now that I've seen the picture of her, I'm not sure that I can talk to you anymore. It's too painful Heidi, I hope you understand ;-)

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

ok, we're too close of friends to let a jeep come between us! Take me for a drive like old times and I'll never speak of it again!

I'm so excited to see you! I've missed you!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

will he buy me a 4RUNNER?