Monday, January 14, 2008

Don't give up on us!

Please don't give up on us yet. We will make our 2008 debut yet! There is so much that has happened since we blogged that it is overwhelming to think of what to talk about and what pictures to show. As much as I sometimes put off posting, it is wonderful because it makes me look back over our life and realize just how rich it is and how blessed we are. We have had wonderful priceless moments with all of our family and have experienced so many moments, that in themselves are life changing, powerful, funny, sad, divine, and definitely blog worthy. So please check back with us because we would love to share some of those moments from the last couple months, and to all out there who are keeping up with us, thanks for your patience...we love you all!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi I would love to take some photos of you and your children! Please please let me know if you are around next weekend (Jan 25-27). Good to see a new post.. it is hard getting back into the swing when you've been gone so long.

Becky Swann said...

I will never give up on you! cool pictures

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

You and I are in the same boat chica! In fact I just lied! You are doing way better than me because Jason does 99.999999% of ours (I just mess with unimportant details). In short, I will never neVER NEVER give up on you! I love whatever you've got to show - whenever! (speaking of, those pics are mighty cute! ...especially your little water baby -what an expression!)

Julie said...

can't wait to see and read more!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

oooh! I like the new family pic on the sidebar and the distressed looking one of Ryland with ice cream face...oh and the color change!

...thought no one would notice? I did!

Unknown said...

I completely identify.
I always end up appreciating the time it takes to post, but really have a hard time doing it sometimes.
The great thing is, we have faithful friends.
Love the underwater Ry guy.