Thursday, March 29, 2007

What we have been up to!




Here are some pictures of the house we have been remodeling. It is a great old rock home on a beautiful piece of property. We have done a ton of work to it and these are some pictures of how it is looking so far. There is also a cute picture of Ryland sitting in the farmhouse sink as he often does when I am up there checking out the progress.










Here is a side picture of the house and above is a picture of Addison with her Poppy who is a huge part of this project as well. It has been so much fun to work on and to now see things coming together. I can't wait to see the final product!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you are right. It's amazing, now I understand what you've been talking about.
That's my dream home.
I always wondered where it would be.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

is that the old house on north fork road? i did not know you guys were working on that house. it is amazing. move in there!!!!