Monday, February 05, 2007


Well, I am back to business now! My dad gave us his old camera so we are hopefully going to be doing a better job at keeping this updated.

This was our little man this morning. He is always smiling and laughing with this infectious little giggle...it sounds just like Addie's laugh. He has 2 bottom teeth now that you can't see in pic, but it looks like he is getting 2 very large teeth on top now. I guess he is going to be getting some large teeth to fill up his big smile! He is pulling up on things now and can kind of walk behind this little push cart he has. He is 9.5 months now, and just starting to pick on Addie already. He will always reach for what she is playing with, and thinks she is about the most funny person right now. They are each other's biggest fan and I love it! I am sure the fighting will start soon enough, though.

2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

he is just so sweet. you are right about that smile. you is you heidi in a little boy :)

Becky Swann said...

Oh yeah I was so excited to see you put up more pictures! I love little Ryland, I'm glad to see that he is using the chalkboard wall we painted him!